"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday 24 July 2012

A British Summer of ::: Obleas, Strawberries and Cream :::



Obleas, part of the traditional cuisine in Colombia, Venezuela and México where it is known as an oblea. Usually eaten as a dessert with two pieces filled with arequipe, dulce de leche (milk caramel) and/or sweetened condensed milk in the middle. In some places they might contain cheese, fruits, chantilly cream, among others. They are usually very popular.
We are currently working on launching our range of products, and recipes for Obleas, and this is a preview of some of the recipes we have in mind.



 I wanted to mix the ingredients that I like, and I totally love strawberries, I actually grow some myself in my garden :)  I think presentation is very important , in anything you do, and for me, to present the dessert with obleas, strawberries and cream, I wanted to do something different.



I also used raspberries, and it was lovely, the Obleas , strawberries/raspberries and cream was the perfect combination to have as a dessert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment